Anybody know where in this area I can find a driver's side seat, preferably gray, in very good condition for a 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier? The back is broke on mine and I desperately need a replacement.
Anybody know where in this area I can find a driver's side seat, preferably gray, in very good condition for a 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier? The back is broke on mine and I desperately need a replacement.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Nobody???
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Try the boneyard between Johnson City and Elizabethton.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Thanks. They have them for $35.
Anybody know anywhere else?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
There's a place in ****ensonville, past Castlewood towards Lebanon, Dogtown auto parts I think is the name...I'll be going by there later, I'll get the exact name and I think there's a number on the sign I think, I'll write it all down if there is...or it should be in the phone book instead of waiting on me.
Dogtown Auto Parts - 276-794-9388...just passed by it.
Bookmarks